The Young Adult Fellowship (YAF) seeks to help young adults (aged 19-35) grow in Jesus Christ, by helping them to integrate their personal faith with all aspects of their lives. It is our desire that in this season of their lives, young adults may:
- Be anchored in life-giving disciplines that continually point them toward Christ
- Grow in self-awareness and emotional wholeness
- Develop a Biblical-theological framework with which to understand life and the world
- Be rooted in Christian community
- Develop a heart for the disadvantaged and spiritually lost
At present, the YAF comprises of seven CARE groups (small groups), which meet for Bible study and fellowship once every two weeks. The YAF also holds lunch fellowships and talks on the 1st and 3rdSundays of each month, along with annual events such as the YAF retreat and 100% Praise and Worship.
If you would like to be a part of a Young Adult CARE group, or if you would like to find out more about the YAF, please email [email protected] .