Statement of Faith
The Church upholds the fundamental truths in Christianity including :
- The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Triune Godhead.
- The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgment.
- The divine inspiration and infallibility of the Bible, as originally given, and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The deity of the Lord Jesus Christ; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His miracles; His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of God the Father and His Personal visible return to power and glory.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of all men since the Fall, rendering them subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- Redemption from the guilt, penalty, dominion and pollution of sin solely through the sacrificial death (as our Representative and Substitute) of the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God.
- The presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration.
- The justification of the sinner by the grace of God through faith alone.
- The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
- The one Holy Universal Church which is the body of Christ and to which all believers belong.
- The judgment of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved will be raised to life eternal and they that are lost will be raised to eternal damnation.